Luxury Hotel & Spa investment in Carmarthenshire, Wales.
This 78-bedroom 4-star hotel that has been operating successfully for over 20 years and enjoys an excellent reputation for high standards of accommodation and cuisine.
With over 800 glowing reviews on TripAdvisor as well as being a winner of TripAdvisor’s ‘Certificate of Excellence,’ This hotel offers everything from luxurious rooms, an amazing, award winning Spa, to renowned dining at the hotel’s Copperplate Bar & Grill, where the best fresh, locally sourced ingredients create the finest quality dishes for business lunches, romantic dinners or family feasts.
The hotel reception, main dining room and function rooms are located within the original manor house, which dates to 1912 and was originally owned by local industrialist Alexander Raby who built the Carmarthenshire Dock in 1799. The new hotel owners plan to use funds from the sale of the rooms to fund improvements to the hotel ensuring its it popularity and increasing the nightly room rate marginally.
A beautiful area in South Wales, better known as the Gower Peninsula. In 1956, Gower became the first area in the United Kingdom to be designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The landscape is full of ancient sites and historical reminders. Pendine’s famous eight-mile sandy beach has been the location for numerous attempts at the land speed record, first achieved in 1924 with Sir Malcolm Campbell and the famous Bluebird.
- Room prices from £59,950- £140,000
- 10% per annum for 5 years (paid quarterly in arrears)
- 120% Assured Buy-Back in year 5
- Income producing from day one of purchase
- 999-year leasehold tenure, registered with land registry
- Stamp duty exempt purchase
- Popular wedding venue holding 80 weddings per year
- Consistently high occupancy levels
- Over 4.78 million visitors to the local area every year
- Visitors spent £447.74 million in 2018
- Amazing local attractions and good rail links
- TripAdvisor’s ‘Certificate of Excellence’ winner
[contact-form-7 id=”21373″ title=”Hotel & Spa Investment Wales”]